We at Crowd Collective are developers, designers, analysts, leaders and more. Our full potential is unleashed in demanding projects where our tech competence and soft skills can be combined. Join us as an IT Consultant at Crowd Collective and play a key role in developing our journey.
As a Consultant at Crowd Collective, you will work on assignments tailored to your needs as a professional, chosen together with our Sales Team, who wants nothing more than to find you the project you desire. Our consultants work on various business domains and the competence within them is broad.
Besides having a fun and motivating assignment you will also have time for knowledge sharing within your Crowd as well as personal development within your choice of competence (we offer 2 learning hours weekly).
- Annual extra vacation week
- Annual conference trips with the company & a lot of different activities
- Flexible working hours & hybrid work environment
- Possibility to become a shareholder
- Your own ’unlimited’ budget for competence development
- Gym membership
- You can pick your own devices
- 2 hours for personal development weekly
... and more. Find our full benefits list here
Who are we most usually looking for?
- Software Engineers (frontend & backend)
- Data Engineers / Data Scientist
- Test Automation Engineers / Test Automation Specialist
- IT Management (Scrum Master, PO)
You have approx. +3 years of experience working in the IT field and are passionate about sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues.
We hope that you are confident to work both in English and Finnish.
Our crowds are a diverse group of highly skilled developers, designers, project leads, data scientists and more. We're all equipped with up-to-date skills and a passion for people. Our crowds support each other cross projects. We work collaboratively to build the tech and capabilities our clients need.
At Crowd Collective we make people grow. Teamwork, communication and emotional intelligence are traits that we value just as high as tech competence. A coaching mindset is in our DNA and with us in everything we do. We develop the people around us, so that our consultants and clients can take on bigger challenges.